Thursday, December 2, 2010

Probably the Funniest Cat Video You'll Ever See



Hey, I didn't name it. I didn't make it. But it's right up there with the other funny, goofy, hyperactive animals videos out there. Don't miss the going over the baby gate. Check out that form! And the last shot...well, I don't want to give it away but if I could relax like that I'd be very relaxed.

My own cats, two domestic shorthairs, and my dog, a Miniature Pinscher better know as a minpin, do the most clever, cute, adorable, awe-inspiring things every day. But I'm too (lazy, busy, whatever) to live my life with a camera in my hand. So I rely on other people who think YouTube is the be-all and end-all videographic experience. I, uh, don't.

But you should have seen what the dog did yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm just not a cat person! ;-)

    But good job getting the video in there!

    ReplyDelete